Friday, January 4, 2013

Uncertainty

Yesterday my sister posted this on her blog.

I love her!  She has been such an awesome support throughout this process.

I realize that everyone is probably sick and tired of hearing that we need more money.  
But...
We need more money.

As far as her uncertainty about when we need money, I'll explain here:

Most of the funds are needed as soon as we leave for Ukraine (1 WEEK from today).  The remaining portion (about $5500) has been due from the very beginning (we were to have paid it as soon as we decided to move ahead with the adoption).  Fortunately the agency has been very kind to work with us throughout our fundraising and they've allowed us to wait and pay off that portion until the end.

Donate your $1 today and make a difference in the lives of Albina, Alina & Maks.

My sister already did!  :-)

Here is Albina (on right) with a friend at their New Years celebration.  Isn't she beautiful?  I can't wait to see her again!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment