Sunday, December 9, 2012

Do You Believe In Fairies?

What do you believe in?

God
Astrology
Fortune Tellers
Psychics
Numerology
Gypsies
Crystals
Fairies

Have you noticed how much human beings HATE being in the dark.  We are always looking for answers.  We are always looking for something to latch on to. 

Many times, I've heard people say things such as:

"If I only knew how long it would be until *such and such* would happen, then I would be just fine.  It's the unknown and being in limbo that I just can't stand!"

I'm no different. 

It's driving me up a wall to wait for a court date. 
I hate not knowing the outcome. 
I hate not being in control. 
I hate not knowing when I'm going to be with my kids again. 
I hate not knowing how long the process is going to take.

I want a step by step guide that I can completely rely on...

But that's not how life works.

So I rely on God and trust that He knows everything and will absolutely guide my path and ensure that everything will turn out the way He intended in the timetable that He intends.

Yesterday my daughter said to me, "Maybe we didn't get the court date last week because God knows that airfare will be cheaper next week."

I love that I'm surrounded by positive people full of faith. 
Because sometimes I forget and feel sad and discouraged.

And sometimes I laugh because,
although my source of strength is God,
I get funny fortune cookie fortunes:

"Next Tuesday will be one of success and pleasant surprises."

So, should I be expecting to receive a court date on Tuesday? 
I mean, God does work in mysterious ways, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment