Monday, December 3, 2012

Day 3: No More Awkward Silences Update

Have you been able to talk to 3 people today?  Hopefully you've already spoken to at least one person about our orphans and helping their dreams come true for Christmas!

See how happy she is to finally hear how she can help?  You could make someone this happy by sharing our story!

If you have a positive experience today while talking to someone, I would love to hear it!  I've already received one awesome report (from the amazing English Toffee lady from our Online Charity Auction):
"Here is my "Talk to someone" report. I told a friend who is a big fan of my English toffee that I spent Saturday making candy, and she congratulated me on getting such an early start on my holiday. When I told her that I was making it to send to people who had purchased it in your silent auction, she got really excited. She practiced law before her marriage, and what I did not know is that her undergraduate degree was in social work, and what she really wanted to do someday is be involved in international adoptions. She asked me to send her the link to your blog so she could read it and make a contribution. Yeah!"
See how easy that was? 
I'm always thinking that there are people out there passionate about saving the lives of orphans and/or children and there are people passionate about helping and contributing to charitable causes. 
WE JUST HAVE TO FIND THEM!
SO... 
Q:  If we all work together to get the word out, how many people could pull together to help?
A:  A LOT! (And remember the saying, "Many hands make light work"?)
Don't delay. Start talking! It's easy and it really can make a huge difference in the lives of Albina, Alina and Maks!

No comments:

Post a Comment