Sunday, November 25, 2012

Over The Hump!

Have you noticed that I've been busy?

Unfortunately blogging hasn't been a priority this week.  I've been sorting, shipping and delivering auction items and traveling to visit family for Thanksgiving.

Guess what?  I'm back!  And excited to announce that our online auction finally got us over the half-way-there hump!  It feels like we've been "almost half-way" for such a long time.  Now we can finally say we are "over-half-way" and IT FEELS GOOD!

Check out our current goal: we're doing well.
And what about our pie chart for our overall fundraising?  There is more blue than red.  YAY!

In the meantime, we are still short a lot of money and I am completely out of ideas for fundraising.  I feel completely tapped out and unsure of what to do or where to go next with the fundraising journey.  Surprisingly, I'm not discouraged.  Just feeling clueless.  I welcome any ideas.

We are getting so anxious, excited and even a bit nervous to get our appointment in Ukraine.  Things are seeming more and more real every day.  We are moving forward and hopefully, before we know it we will be reunited with our kids and have our family all together!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment