Thursday, October 11, 2012

The Sesame Street Counting Song Is Stuck In My Head!

August 8, 1988

8-8-88

Do you remember where you were that day?  I do.  I was in Interlochen, Michigan attending a summer music camp.  I spent my day playing the violin, and feeling very homesick.  I wore a uniform that consisted of navy knickers, light blue knee high socks and a blue button up shirt.  My hair was in a short bob with a very curly perm that was even more spectacular because of the insane humidity.  It was a lovely time in my life!



ANYWAY...
My friends and I talked about how cool the date was all day long!  It was a pretty big deal to us.

It's not often that the date is made up of such a cool combinations of numbers.  Just every once in a while.

Well... today is one of those days.  Did you realize it yet?  Have you and your friends been talking about it?

October 11, 2012

10-11-12

Cool!

In celebration of great number combinations that happen in our dates only once in a very long while, and specifically TODAY'S AWESOME DATE, I'm asking you to donate $10, $11 or $12.

That's it.  

Or if that just doesn't seem like enough, you could also donate $101,112.
I just figured most of you would prefer the smaller donation amounts.    

So pull out your credit card,
Click on the donate button
And choose a number! 

Will you give $10, $11 or $12? 
Take your pick! 
They are all amazing numbers. 
And they all get us closer to saving Albina, Alina & Maks!

Then enjoy this amazing date in history!




No comments:

Post a Comment