Sunday, August 5, 2012

Happy, Lovely People

Too bad the crazy car ride yesterday wasn't the only indication we aren't a perfect family.  Today was tough!  There was so much to do this morning before we could leave for home and I was STRESSED.  Add to that, everyone became hungry with low blood sugar and I wasn't the only grumpy family member.

However, once we got packed up and got some food we were all happy, lovely people again.  :-)  After we'd eaten a bit, I told Albina that I was sorry I had been so grumpy.  I told her that sometimes I get grumpy and then I feel really badly that I'm not very nice.  After our discussion we were able to move forward, knowing that grumpiness doesn't indicate that we don't love each other.

After eating, we drove back home from our family visit.  It's fun to visit family and friends.  But it's always nice to come home too.

No comments:

Post a Comment