Friday, August 24, 2012

Crazy Frogs



Yesterday was a happy day!

I was introduced to Person #8 through Person #13 and learned that there are many more people out there (whom I have yet to meet) that are becoming a part of this adventure. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart!

I also saw a number of people posting our blog on their Facebook page.  This is an excellent way to help and support us.  It only takes a second to share the link.  Do it.

So here’s the update on reaching our $7000 goal:  Donations equal $1771.  We’ve received donations in all different amounts, and my excitement for each donation (large or small) is huge.  I am completely thrilled and humbled that people that have never met our family are willing to sacrifice and contribute to our cause.  I’m grateful that people see benefit in saving the lives of my Ukrainian kids and helping us get them out of the orphanage and into our home.  Thank you!

Now, for your pleasure… a little video of my sweet 10 year old Alina:


No comments:

Post a Comment