Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Lagoon!

Today we went to Lagoon.  The girls really, really like fast roller coasters.  I was surprised at how much they liked them.  It was so much fun to see their faces and hear their reactions.  Albina was really nervous and kept saying, “Oh my gosh!”  Then in the middle of riding the craziest roller coaster (when I was sitting by her) she yelled to me, “I like!”


At one point the older kids went off by themselves and I stayed with Micah and Alina.  They went down a water ride over and over and over again (they were having a blast!)  Then Micah and James went on a ride together while Alina and I went on a ride together.  After that I went to the car to rest because I wasn't feeling well and James entertained Alina and Micah.  I slept for just a bit before everyone came to the car.  We went and got dinner at Olive Garden and then went home.

As a side note: Today I got our home study scheduled.  The case worker will come over on Monday to meet with us.  Making progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment